Tuesday 28 January 2014

Sherri Baldie DT Call


Afternoon all I'm really happy with the way these samples came out the Decoupage is from Besties and it was really easy to cut out. For the first card I used the Resplendent Rectangles on which I mounted the decoupage on. I offset the two dies so you can see the largest die cut. I then added my sentiment on to the bottom corner. to finish with I added a large double bow and some pretty flowers.

For this card I used I used the Grand decorative circles one. and the Stately circles. 
The second card was made by using a scalloped circle card on which I added my die cuts . I cut all the dies out of different coloured card and them of set them but making sure the smallest is in the centre where I added my Decoupage. I added a messy bow that I made by using two  different ribbons and them I finished with some pretty flowers. I do hope that you Like them. It would be nice to hear your comments on these cards. Debs xx

2 comments:

Julie Gleeson said...

Hi Deb, I am glad you got your cards linked up they are beautiful! Thank you so much and good luck! Hugs Julie xox

Unknown said...

Thank Julie ive got everything crossed xx