Saturday 8 February 2014

In the pink


Morning all hope you are all well on the Saturday morning.
I started with a 8-8 ins white card I then cut a pink mat just a wee smaller than the card.
next I cut another mat and embossed it. I went around the edge with a pink distressed ink.
I matted it to my pink mate. And before you add this mat to the card wrap some pink ribbon around them. I cut 2 borders from spellbinders Venetian motifs and accents and added them to the top of my ribbon then I cut some ribbon to cover the join in my border. I now added my mat to the card.
Then I cut the largest 2 dies from the Labels 6 die set. while still in the die I went around the edges with spun sugar distress ink and then i matted them on top of each other. I added them to my card just above my ribbon on the left hand side. I cut my center piece from the venetian motifs on to the tops them. I stamped my sentiment and cut it out with a small circle die.
I cut my butterfly with spellbinders pa pillion2 die.. I cut  one in white and one in pink I glued them with the white one on the top of the pink one. To finish with I tied a large bow and glued it on to my ribbon on the right side. Hope you like this one It would be nice to hear your comments. Debs xx

Thank you for looking x

No comments: