Friday 14 March 2014

Friends



Morning all hope you are all well todays card makes you feel like the spring is here. I love this colour scheme. I started with a white base card i started by cutting the fancy lattice die out of lemon card. I extended the pattern by two inch so I would have room for all my flowers. I left a edge to the background so I  had room for my fiam pads. I stamped my sentiment and cut it out with one of the resplendent rectangle dies. I inked it with a yellow ink pad so it matched the flowers. I cut the largest shape in the resplendent rectangle to mat my sentiment on. I added paper roses all down the right side of my card. I tied a large messy bow out of seam binding and tucked it just under my flowers. This card finished size is 8-8 inch squire. All for now Debs xx

Thank you for looking Debs xx

No comments: