Sunday 2 March 2014

teal and cream



Good sunday morning all. Todays card is one of those cards when you need a quick one.  I started by cutting two of the largest die in the Resplendent Rectangle die set out of blush card. Next i cut a piece of blush card to fit inside the two rectangles when they are side by side. I used the fancy edge from them as a decorative edge on my card. Next i cut two large cornersin blush card and two in teal. Next I cut backings in opposite colours. Then I started in one corner alternate them as you put them in place, overlapping each one as you go. This leaves you with a diamond shape in the centre of your card. I placed one of the Marvellous squires dies in the eara. The I simply embossed the shape into it. Remember my card is flat so it was easily done. While the die is in place went over it with Antique Linen distress ink. I stamped my sentiment in to the centre of the embossing. It was a real simple card to do. Finished size is 6"x8" in size. See you back here tomorrow Debs xx

Thank you for looking xx

No comments: