Sunday 27 April 2014

sheila's Birthday card







Morning all on this Sunday hope you are all well.
well here the weather  doesn't know what to do I hope its better then yesterday as we had rain thunder sun shine.

For today's card I started with a 8"-8"white card on which I cut a mat that I embossed.
I then cut a smaller mat and cut the Marianne CR1242 Out at the top right hand side corner.
I then put some pretty pink paper behind it.
I then cut the S.B scalloped border and added it to the left hand side.
I cut the sizzix Dahlia die and I then made a lovely flower. I then added it to the left side on to the border.
I then cut 2 Daisy's out with my cricut and added them to the top and bottom of my border.
I cut a labels one out and stamped my sentiment on it.
I added it to the centre of my Aperture.
To finish with I tied a bow and glued it just under the aperture.
That's all for today
Debs xx



No comments: