Thursday 17 April 2014

vintage girl





Good morning friends, followers and bloggers.
This is my last get well card for a while I hope.

To make this card I started with a 8-8 inc white card. I covered it with some vintage paper from my stash. I printed my topper off that I fould on the internet. I cut the largest die in the sp rediant rectangles out in pink and the I cut my topper out with the next size down.I then glued it to the top of my frame. I added a piece of pink ribbon around my card. I added my topper to the side of the card. I tied a large bow and glued it on to my ribbon at the side of my topper.
Next I stamped my sentiment and cut it out with a smaller die from the set. I then inked around the edges. I then added it to the top of my card.

Thats all for today see you all tomorrow.
Debs xx

No comments: