Monday 26 May 2014

Splendid Circles





Good morning all  and I would just like to welcome Norma lovelady to my blog.
I Hope you are all having a good bank holiday.
Hope the weathers going to be better than yesterday.

To start this with a 8"-8" white card.
I cut a white one at 7.1/2 - 7.1/2 white mate and then a 71/4" - 7 1/4" in a lovely shade of aqua satin board.
And White one at 7"-7" on this I cut a aperture in the centre by using the splendid circles. I cut all three dies in the set.
I then layered them up. Then I replaced all my die cuts back in to place.
I then stamped my sentiment in to the top left corner.
Then I cut all the flowers out from the classic roses by Sue Wilson out of Aqua satin board. And in white. I also cut some leafs in the aqua.
I then arranged the flowers around the right hand side of my aperture and adding leafs as I go.
To finish with I added a gem into the centre of my flowers.

That's all for today and thank you for taking time out visit and your comments are really appreciated xxx


No comments: