Sunday 22 June 2014

A little bit of oh la la



Good morning all well its sunday again and I just don't know where 
The days have gone. Well we've got the sun out again I hope we are going to have a lovely day like yesterday.

For to days card its a bit different for me  colour wise
I started with my white 8"-8" card I cut two white mats I added them to my card. I then cut another one on which I embossed it.
I added this to the front of my card.

I then cut a piece of black patterned paper to fit the bottom half of my card.
With black card i cut a border sorry  Ive forgot which it is.
I added this to the bottom of my card.

Next I printed of my image it is from linnie-whoopsiedaisy.blogspot.co.uk
I coloured it in with pro-markers. I then added a red gem to her hair.
I cut it out and inked it while still in the die.

I then added it to the right side of my card.
I the cut a flourish out in black card I then added it to the left side of my topper.

To finish with I added some deep red flowers and a bow the the bottom left corner.

That's all for today. And I hope you all have a lovely Sunday.   
Hugs

No comments: