Friday 27 June 2014

Cheeky Pink Diva




Good morning all hope you all are well. And thank you for stopping by.

Todays card is by using a whoopsiedaisy digi stamp and you can get it from.linnie-whoopsiedaisy.blogspot.co.uk

I started by printing my image off I then cut it out the the centre die from  the Royal Verso Doily die set from Tonic.

I then cut all the layers from that die set out of pink satin board.

Then I made a 8"-8"white card and I then cut 3 white mats that I layered up.

I cut the marianne craftable edger die to the fold of my card so that when the card is stud up the edge will stand up.

I the added my topper to the centre of my card and then all the pink layers.

I then cut 4 corners from Tonic forever moments deco frame Emily.
I added them to each corner.

Thank you all for stopping by and thats all for today xx





No comments: