Friday 13 June 2014

Diva in red sample for whoopsidaisy





Morning all hope you are all well hope we are  in for another sunny day.

Today's card is the first one Ive made for my DT sample.
For Whoopsidaisy. I do hope you like it as I really enjoyed working with this image.

I started with a white card which I covered with red card and a white one that I embossed.

I cut my image with the radiant rectangles. The I cut all layers from this die set. In reds and white.

I wrapped a piece of ribbon around the centre of my card. I added my topper just off centre so that I could get my flowers to the side.

I added a bow just below the flowers.
To finish off with I made three stick pins on which I added to my flowers.

That's all for today and I would like to hear your comments on my first sample. xx




No comments: