Saturday 21 June 2014

little Grace

 



Good Morning all hope you all have this lovely sunshine. What are you all up to today.

For todays card my image came from Daisy and friends cd.

And this is Grace and shes so cute.
I coloured her in with pro-markers.
In lemons and oranges.

I started with a 8"-8" white card on which i added a white mat and then a lemon and orange one. I then cut a white one which Embossed. I added this on to the top of my card.

I cut my image out with labels 29 and with double sided foam tape I added it to the side of my card.

I then wrapped a piece of lemon mesh around my card. I then tied a messy bow out of peach seam binding and I then glued it to the top corner.

To finish with I glued some orange and lemon flowers in the bottom corner.

That's all for today I would really like it if you could give me your thoughts on this one as I'm not sure if to bin it or not.

Many Thanks


No comments: