Wednesday 11 June 2014

Little miss Rose







Good morning all hope you are all well on this lovely Wednesday morning.
I've now got my mojo back at last. So I'm hoping to have a new post for you very day.

Today's is for a 80 year old lady as she loves vintage images so I'm hoping this fits the bill.

I covered a 8"-8" scalloped square card with some vintage paper I had in my stash. I think its graphic 45.

I wrapped a piece of cotton lace around the side.
I printed my image off and cut it out with the radiant rectangles die. I cut the largest size in the die set in white card and inked it with antique linen distress inks.
I mounted it to the side if my card with foam tape.

with my hot glue gun I added some pretty paper flowers to the bottom corner.

To finish with I tied a large bow in crushed silk ribbon I glued it to the top corner. I the added two stick pin into my bow. And I then added a rose onto the centre of my bow.

Thank you for taking time out to stop by xx

No comments: