Tuesday 24 June 2014

merry christmas



Good morning all hope you are all coping with this hot weather.
today's card is one that I made yesterday while sat in the garden.
I made a A5 red card and then I covered it with red and then cream which I
embossed the cream one but its not showing up on the photo.

I then added a piece of red card to the bottom of my card. I then wrapped
a piece of silver lace across the join.

The I cut two of each dies and I glued two together  I then cut mats for them to sit on.
I then opened the dies up and I glued them to the mats so they are 3D.

I then added them to my card at different heights. I then cut two pieces of bakers twine
and I glued one end to the top of my card and the other to the my die and
I tied a small bow at the top of each string.

To finish with I tied a large bow out of crush silk ribbon. I added a gem
on to the bow and two stick pins into the bow.

That's all for today, it would be nice if you could leave me your comments.

Debs xx

No comments: