Thursday 31 July 2014

Jens designs lilac spellbound





Morning all hope you all are OK. How are you all coping with this heat. I've just been on holiday and it was red hot but its so humid. .

Today's card is from the men's designs spellbound CD.

I started off with a large card and covered it with lovely papers from the CD.I then wrapped a piece of lace around the centre.and then some lilac ribbon on to the top of it.

I printer ed my image of and cut it out with the radiant rectangles die set.

I added this to the top of my card and then I cut my sentiment out with the radiant rectangles die.

I added this under my image. I the tied a bow out of lace and one out out of ribbon. With my glue gun I glued the lace bow to the side of my card and then the ribbon on to the top of that.

I would love to hear your comments on this card as its the first time I've used this CD. I'll see you tomorrow xx





No comments: