Friday 8 August 2014

A little fairy sunshine





Good morning all hope you are all well and enjoying all this lovely sunshine.

Today's cars is from the whoopsidaisy CD ROM.
A few weeks ago wouldn't even thought about using cds like these as I couldn't colour in. But now I am really enjoying it thanks to Linnie Pink.

I started off with a square card and covered it with some pretty paper.
I cut it out with a die but sorry I've forgot its name.
I coloured it in and added it to the centre of my card.

I tied a messy bow out of orange and lemon seam binding.
With my hot glue gun I added it under my topper.

To finish off I added some pretty paper roses to the top corner.

It would be lovely to hear your comments on this card as I don't feel alone on. 
If you have a blog I would love to have a look at yours.

Take care xx

Deb

No comments: