Tuesday 5 August 2014

daisy does divas





Good morning all my fellow bloggers and followers
I'm now back in the to world of the living.
Now I'm back into my blogging.

For today's card I used
A whoopsie daisy daisy does diva,s CD ROM.
The spellbinder labels 20
And spellbinders 5"_7" elegant labels 4.

I covered a 8"-8" white card with a lovely blue patterned paper from the CD.

I then wrapped a piece of blue sheer ribbon around the centre.

I printed my image off and cut it out with the labels 20 die.
A the then I cut labels 20 out again in silver mirri board.
I then mounted mybimaged on to this.

I them cut the 5"-7" labels 4 out of white card
I them added it to the side of my card.

I then tied a double bow out of the ribbon I used around the centre.

I added it to the side of my card. I made two stick pins that I added to the bow.

I hope you like this card as much as I do. So that's all for today.

Debs

No comments: