Wednesday 13 August 2014

pink diva





Good morning all well I've got one busy week a head as I'm over the moon that I have been chosen to be on the Jens Designs DT.

But for today's card I made by using another whoopsidaisy Daisy does Divas CD.
You can purchase it from www.rubyredcrafts.com

I started by printing and colouring my image with Spectrum noir pens.

I then took a round scalloped white card.
I then printed off two sheets of backing paper from the CD.

I used the grand circles die to cut my mats.

I then added them to my card and on to them I
Added my topper to the centre of my card.

I then tied a large pink bow and with my hot glue gun
I glued it to the side of my topper.

I then glued some pretty paper flowers on to my card.

To finish with I draped some gem butterflies that I got
From the range I thought they were a great bargain as I got a 3metre roll for £1 I also go a roll of hearts.

So that's all for today I would be really happy if you could leave me some comments and then if you have a blog I could pay you a visit.

Thanks


No comments: