Monday 11 August 2014

Ruby Diva



 


Good morning all my little friends hope you all have survived the bad weather over the weekend it as been terrible here with thunderstorms.

Anyway let's get back to today's card it as been made by using the whoopsidaisys Daisy does Divas CD ROM.

I started off by printing my image off and I coloured it in with spectrum noir pens. And I added a touch of glitter.

I cut a mat in white and one in red. And I embossed the red one.
I wrapped a piece of white lace around the centre.
I then added my topper in to the centre too.

I tied a white bow and added it to the side off my topper using my hot glue gun.

I then added a couple of poinsettias to the bottom two corners.
And some paper flowers across the bottom.

To finish off I added some gems to the corner.

I hope you like today's card and thank you for stopping by.
Take care xx

















No comments: