Thursday 11 September 2014

Classy Diva








Good morning all on the Friday morning I don't know about you but this week as gone so quickly.

Today's card is from the Classy and sassy CD from ruby red crafts.

To start with I cut a 8"-8" white card on which
I punched around to card
I then printed off my image and cut it out with a
Marianne die 
On which I added to the
Centre of my card.


I then wrapped a piece of white lace around the spine of my card.
I then tied a bow out of lilac card and then I glued it onto
The centre of the lace

I then cut to flowers the a Elizabeth die
I then added them to the corners of the card.

To finish with I added two pins to the bow.

Thank you for stopping by

Debs xx

1 comment:

Mary said...

Stunning...Debs your card is absolutely so. I like the accent of ribbon and the two pins are the perfect and the additional pieces of added eye candy make this card perfect!