Wednesday 10 September 2014

Special Daughter




Good morning all and fellow bloggers
Todays card is by useing my new dies they are winter roses

I started off with a large white card I then covered it with a soft green satin board. Then cut a piece of white card that I embossed it I then cut it at a angle.

I added it to my card then with on of the satin board I cut my roses out of this board.
I made them up and I added them on to the join of my both cards
I then cut 10 leafs 5, in white and 5 in green.to finish with I cut two tattered lace corners one in white and one in green.
I added the green one on to the white corner and then white on to the green corner.

I am really pleased with the way this turned out.

I would be so great fun if you could leave me your thoughts on this card.

Thank you for stopping by and take care.




No comments: