Monday 8 September 2014

The Golden Angel





Good afternoon my fellow bloggers visitors and passer bus.
I'm sorry I'm late with today's post as my Dad is still very poorly and I'm having to go and sit with him I don't like the idea of leaving him on his own much.

Anyway back to the card this on is a simple one to do it
Takes about 15 minutes in all.

I started with the spellbinders grand rectangle die set
I cut them all out of white card.


Next I cut out the Sue Wilson's Christmas Angle out of
Gold mirri card but with this card been thick it tuck 2 passes through the grand calibur.
I added it to the centre of my card I used creative expressions clear glue to stick it down I find that this is the best and it as a quick grab.

I the cut the tiny star and bird out of mirri from the Angel dies set.
To finish with I added my sentiment across the bottom.

I know it was a quick card but very effective.

It would be lovely if you could leave me your
To let me know I'm not on my own in blog land.

So take care and I'll see you in the morning



No comments: