Wednesday 1 October 2014

A little bit of pink Diva




Good morning all hope you are all well but if not I send you some crafty hugs.
I've got a busy day ahead I'm got to go and take DSD to the hospital for a check up on his eyes so that will be 
Half of the day as they don't know what time appointments are for you can bet he will see someone hour after his appointment.
And then I've got to go to add a as we've nothing to eat lol.
So that will be another two hours and come
Home and makes some cards that are on order.
Them I'm back to see dad before he goes to bed.
That's yes this is a quick post.

Today's card is a 6"-9" card
I covered a white card with pink and then some satin board that I embossed.
I printed off my image from the celebrate with ruby red CD.
I then matted it on to four different shades of pinks.

I then added it to the centre of my card.
To finish with I tied a large white bow that I added it to the bottom of of my topper.

That's all for today and I'll see you tomorrow
Take care

Debs xx

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card.
luv
Debby