Friday 31 October 2014

Classy Birthday Card




Good morning well it soon gets around to Friday I dont know about you but the weeks are flying by I just can't believe that its nearly Christmas. I've not even made my Christmss cakes I've usually got them all done by now.
So I'm going to have to start them at the weekend.

To make this card I started with a 8"-8" white card
I cut a pale blue mat and a pale blue and white polka dot mat.
Then before adding them to my card I wrapped a piece of pale blue lace and a deer blue ribbon around them.
I then added it to my card.

I printed off my image from the Ruby Reds CD
Stepping out to spring.
It a be purchased from

I then cut it out with spellbinders
Floral oval die set.

I then added it to the front of my card just to the right of my card.

I added some white and pale blue roses to the botton of my image.

Then I tied a messy bow out of blue lace and seam binding.
I then added the to the side of my image.

To finish off I added some gems to the corners
And a rose cartoush to my bow.

Thank you for taking time to stop by and
Leaving your comments.
I would love to pay a visit to your blog if you have one.

Many thanks

Debs xxx


1 comment:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Lovely card Debs. I like your 'messy bow'. I see you are from Yorkshire too. You are South whereas we are North. Happy Weekend. Judy x