Wednesday 15 October 2014

Let's Celebrate






Morning all how are you all doing today I hope you all are well but if not hugs to you.

I'm sorry about the colours on this card it is a lot nicer in real I just couldn't get it to show any better than this.
The colour is a lovely Dusky Pink and Cream.

I started by printing the image from Celebrate with Ruby Red CD I made this card a while ago and I forgot to post it.
I'm sorry but I'm not sure what dies I have used.

I used I think labels 28 to some Dusky pink satin card
And with the next size down I cut my topper out.
Then I added them to the centre of my card.

I cut four flowers out and I added them to the bottom corner.

Next a tied a very large and lavish bow out if seam binding
I also added a ribbon slider to my bow.
With my hot glue gun I glued it to the side of my topper.

Thank you for taking time out to stop by.
I would love to her your thoughts on this card.
And I would love to visit your blogs xx

Many Thanks

Debs xx

2 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Very cute card Deborah. Love the embellishment and the pop of colour.

Unknown said...

Utterly stunning Debs xxx