Monday 6 October 2014

whoopsidaisy challenge card for the 6th wings and things





Evening all hope you are all well

Today's card is for the whoopsidaisy challenge card for the 6th October

Called wings and things

The image is from the whoopsidaisy s Tots teens and in between CD you can get the CD from

I started off with a white A5 card
I covered it with two papers from the CD.

I then wrapped a piece of ribbon and lace around the centre to cover the join in the papers.

Next I printed of my image and cut it out with
Spellbinders card creator die.

I added my topper to the centre of the card.
I added some glitter on the the wings and the dress.

I then added some paper flowers
To the bottom corner.

I then tied a messy bow out of sheer ribbon. I added it to the side of my topper and I also added two stick pins I made to the bow.

To finish with I added some gems.

Thank you for stopping by

Debs xx

No comments: