Monday 20 October 2014

whoopsidaisy Challenge card Lots of Embellishments





Good morning all and I would just like to say a big hello to my new followers. I do hope you enjoy visiting me.

Today card I love as I love this embossing folder which came with my new Embossed machine which came yesterday so I've been playing.
This is my second Embossed as I burned my first one out by i thick over use.lol.
And this one is a second version and I think it's even better
I were cutting all day yesterday and I didn't have to put anything back in to second cut. The pressure is a lot better than my first one.
This Embossing folder can with it and I really like it.

To start with I printed off my image from whoopsidaisy digital Designs CD.

I started with a 8"-8" white card on which I added a red mat and then I cut a white mat that I embossed.

I cut my topper out with spellbinders labels 28
Then I cut the larger die out of red card.
I then added them to the centre of my card.

I then cut six flower's out of red and white card.
I added three to the top corner and three to the
Bottom.
I added some red silk roses into the centre
Of each flower.

I then tied a large bow out of red seam binding.
I glued this to the side of the topper.
To finish with I added a very large gem onto the centre of the bow.

I would like to thank you for stopping by.
I would love it if you could leave me your thoughts
On this card. I would also like to visit your blog if you have one.

Take care and many thanks


Debs xxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Debs this is a fantastic card hun, I think we need you to do a tutorial on how you make your gorgeous bows, thank you for making such an amazing card for our challenge, hugs xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Avril thank you for your lovely comments I wouldn't know where to start to do a tutorial. Debs xxx

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful design x

pam said...

hi Debs, this card is beautiful, love the image and gorgeous dies you have used.
pam