Saturday 22 November 2014

A Silver Christmas





Good morning all well its soon got around
To Saturday I just dont know
Where the time goes lately
And its nearly Christmas.

Well today's card is one of my Christmas
Cards I've made all my orders so I can now 
Get on with my own.

For this card I used a 8"-8" square card
And some silver mirri board.

The frame is a new spellbinders die.
The corners and the poinsettia are also 
Spellbinders.
And the raindeer is a tattered lace die.

I tied a large bow which I glued to
The bottom corner.
And I then glued my poinsettia onto
The bow.

Thank you for stopping by
It would be lovely if
You would leave me your
Thoughts on this card.

Many thanks

Debs xxx

1 comment:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Lovely card Debs. I just wanted to thank you for your lovely comments on my Blog and to welcome you as a new follower. Judy x