Thursday 6 November 2014

On Your Wedding Day






Good morning all welcome to my new followers and also the my blog friends.
I don't know about you but I can't believe its only seven
Weeks till Christmas. But today I'm feeling rather old
As my Son is 21 today.

What are you all up to today as ive got s really
Busy day.
I've got s appointment at the doctors this morning and then I've to take some rubbish to the tip. And then to finish my day I've got to do z pile of ironing.  And then I hope to get some cards made as my niece will be 21 on Christmas day.

So its back to my card for today.
I started with a white  8"-8" square card.
I then covered it with blush colouered card
And on top of that I covered it with slush polka dot card.

Next I cut a strip of card to go down my card i then covered it with blush card.  Next I punched down one side of the strip of card I wrapped a piece of white ribbon
Around the strip of card.
I then added it on to thr left hand side of my card.

Next I printed off my image that was on the step into spring CD from rubyredcrafts.

I then cut I out with the floral ovels from
Spellbinders.
I then added it to the centre of my card.
I then cut one corner for the top right corner of my card.
I then added some gems into the corners.

To finish with I tied a very large bow on which I added
To the bottom corner.
And I then added s diamond ribbon slider on to
My bow.

Thank you for stopping by and if your leave me your comments I will love to visit your blogs.

Many thanks

Debs xxx

No comments: