Thursday 4 December 2014

A touch of lilac





Good morning all and I would just like
To welcome my new followers.
And my blogging friends.
I do appreciate you all for visiting my blog.
And leaving your comments I do
Like to return the favour by
Visiting your blogs.

What are you all up to today I'm going 
To have a lazy day I may have a little
Go in my craftroom.

Now back to today's card it is a 8"-8"
Cream card that I covered with a
Lovely lilac paper.

Then I cot two borders from the 
Spellbinders Lace doily die set.
I added them to the top and bottom of
My card.
With cream card I cut the largest die
In the spellbinders nestabilitys 
Fleur Dr Elegance die set.
I added it to the centre of my card.

Next with some purple card I cut the
Next die down.
With cream card I cut a 
Happy Birthday with dies.
I glued them on to the purple die cut.
I then glue it on to the cream die set.

To finish with I tied a large bow out of
Lilac organza ribbon.
And then I tied a smaller bow
Out of cream satin ribbon.
I glued the smaller bow onto the
Large bow. Then I glued them both to the
Side of my topper.

You can get all the dies that I used from

Thank you for taking the time out
To stop by. I do really appreciate it.

Take care

Debs xxx




No comments: