Tuesday 16 December 2014

All My Love





Good Morning all well its nice to be back blogging.
I'm sorry I've not been around for the last week
As I've not been well my health as took a turn for
The worst.
And I would just like to take a minute to thank
Judy and Hazel for their lovely and caring words
And support I think if it hadn't been for their
Support I don't think I would be bothered to do any crafting.
Anyway back to today's card I made this for my wonderful husband of 22years on the 19th.

I have used a embossing folder that I got free
With a magazine and I were really pleased with
The way it turned out it is called
Swirly heart.
And i also used the heart dies from tonic
I thought it was perfect for a anniversary card.

I'm now feeling a lot better just for spending a little time
In my craftroom and making this card.
It just shows that crafting is the best medicine
There is its certainly better than taking drugs.

That's all for today and I'm sure I will be back tomorrow
Thank you for taking the time out to stop by.
I know it is a busy time of the year.

I would love it it you could leave me your thoughts
On this card.
And if you have a active blog I would love to visit it.

Thanks again to Judy and Hazel.

Hugs
Debs xxx

No comments: