Tuesday 30 December 2014

Musical Fairy






Good morning all my fellow bloggers
And passes by's
And I would like to welcome
Kate wiles and Lorraine Lowe to my blog family.
I'm sure you will join in the chats.

Well I don't know about you but its freezing here
And very dark. We have
Still got snow on the ground.

Now back to today's card it is something new to me 
As I'm not a stamper but when I saw these
Stamps on the front of the
Card making and paper craft magazine I thought
I would give it ago.
And I must had mit that its not turned out
Too bad.

I started with a 7"-7" cream scalloped card
That I covered with a pretty lilac paper.
I then cut two more mats out of more pretty papers.
I put the first one on straight and then the 
Second one at a angle.
I then wrapped a piece of cream lace and a piece
Lilac ribbon around my card.
Next I stamped my image on to cream card.
I cut it out and mounted it onto lilac card.
I then coloured the wings in with lilac spectrum noir pen.
I then added this onto my card straight.

Next I added some lilac gems into the corners.
And to finish with I tied a large
White bow out of organza ribbon.

That's all for today it would be lovely if you could leave me your thoughts on this card.
I have really enjoyed making this card by using 
A stamp. I'm now sure I will be having another go at stamping.

Many thanks for taking the time to stop by.

Many thanks

Debs xxx


















No comments: