Tuesday 2 December 2014

Pink and Teal





Good morning all fellow bloggers and passer bye.
I hope you are all well. 
Are you all ready for Christmas as it is getting here a little
Fast for my liking. I'm not too far behind. 
I think I will feel better when I've got two hospital appointments in the next 10 days.
I've got to have a MRI scan which I hate
Its like being buried alive and its on my neck which will
Be half hour and the same on my lower back.

Anyway back to today's card I started with a white card
Just bit larger than a A5
I then cut a mat which I embossed.

And before I glued it down I wrapped a piece of pretty
Striped ribbon it. The photo
Doesn't show how pretty colours it is.

Next with some pink polka dot card
I cut the largest die out of the Spellbinders
Fleur-de-Elehance die set.

Next I cut the second die in the set out of
Teal card and white card.

So I added my largest die cut to the centre of
My card just above the ribbon.
Then I added teal die cut and the white one 
On top.
With a sentiment topper I added it on top.

I then tied a Chocolate box bow out
Of the pretty stripped ribbon which I
Glued onto the ribbon I wrapped around my card.

Next I added two hatpins into the knot
Of my bow.

To finish with I added some gems to the corners.
The dies that I have used can be bought
Form

Thank you for stopping by I do appreciate
All the comments you leave me.
I would love to visit your
Blog if you have one.

Many thanks and take care

Debs xx 

2 comments:

Patricia said...

See this blooming Blogger it is a right pain in the proverbial!!
I have written this 3 times and it keeps asking me to sign in!!
Right try again:-
A stunning card, love the design, colours and of course that pretty bow.
Have a good day
Hugs

Patricia xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is lovely Debs. Loving the embossed look and that bow really makes it. judy x