Monday 22 December 2014

vintage kraftyhands





Good morning all freinds followers and
Passes by' s.
I hope you are all well this Monday morning.
Only got a few today's to go to
The big day. Are you all ready for it.
I've only got fresh food shopping and then
I've done.

Today's card is a lot better colour than
What it looks like in the photo.

I used the kraftyhands vintage CD again for this one.
And I must say that I love the papers on this cd.

I cut out my image out by using the tonic die set
Which I mounted into the centre of my card.
I then tied a large bow and I added it to the 
side of my card.
And to finish with I added some pretty paper flowers
Down the side of the topper.

I would just like go take this moment to
Thank you all for taking the time out to leave
Me your thoughts and support over the last
12 months.
And I wish you all a 
Merry Christmas

Debs xx.

No comments: