Wednesday 14 January 2015

Daisy Does Diva's




 
 
Good morning all and welcome to my little bit
of blog land.
I hope you are all well on this cold morning.
I don't know about where you are but we've had
a forcast for snow today or tonight.
So todays card makes me think that spring
is on its way.
 
To make this card I've used the Whoopsidaisy's
Daisy Does Diva's cd.
 
I started off with a round scalloped card.
And I've used the Spellbinder's Grand Decorative Circles dies.
Which I cut out y mats in mint and lemon card.
I mounted them onto my card.
 
Then I printed off my image and cut it out
with a scalloped circle die.
Next using the Splendid circles die I cut the
largest die in lemon card to frame my topper.
 
I then mounted this into the centre of the card.
I added some lovely pretty flowers that I
all in lovely spring colours.
 
To finish off with I tied a large
bow out of mint, lemon, peach organza ribbon.
and then I added a flower onto the bow.
 
Thank you all for stopping by I do really
appreciate it and I love to read your comments.
and I also love to visit your blogs in return.
Take Care
 
And Many Thanks
 
Debs xxx
 

No comments: