Friday 9 January 2015

Daisy wats to have fun



 
 
Good morning all hoe you are all well its soon got around to Friday.
Are you all ready for the weekend.
 
Todays card is a nice right card for a change,
I started with a 8"-8" white card on which I cut two mats out f pink card
and a checked card.
Then I printer my image off from the Whoopsidaisy's Digi cd.
If I these images you can get them from
 
I then cut it out with the Spellbinders Labels One die set
which you can get from 
and its all PP free.
 
I cut a mat out of pink using the larger die in the set
I then cut two strips of card which I added to the side of my card
then I cut out the paper ribbon that was on the topper sheet.
I added this onto the strip down the side.
 
I then added my topper into the centre of the card front.
then added two paper bows the top corners of my topper.
 
I cut a large flourish out of white card and I
then added it down the side.
 
To finish by tying a large bow which I
added to the bottom corner of my card.
and then I added a large gem onto the centre of the bow.
 
Thank you all for taking time out of your busy lifes.
 
that's all for todays card and I hope that you
It would be lovely if you could leave me your thoughts on this one.
and if you have a active blog I would love to visit it.
 
Many thanks
 
Debs xxx
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: