Saturday 24 January 2015

Forever Friends Lantern Card.



 
 
Good morning all to my blogland friends followers and
newbies'
I hope you are all well on this Saturday and I
 
 
Hope that you all have a good weekend.
I think that after I've done the shopping i'm going to
have a good couple of hours in my craftroom.
I may even give it a clean Lol.
 
Todays card is for a friends New Baby Girl.
and it is made with the Forever Friends cd.
It was a real easy card to make all it is
is 8 pop  out cards all joined together.
 
then I printed off some lovely backing papers to decorate
the cards and then I printed off my images
off and cut them out.
I used jump rings to hang the bears on to the cards.
 
to finish the inside I added a ribbon to tie it closed.
 
To decorate the front I added some pretty papers.
and I added a topper to the centre of the front.
and a sentiment to the top.
to finis off I added some peel offs around the borders.
 
I would love to here your thoughts on this one as
it's been awhile since I made one of these cards.
 
Take Care and Many thanks
 
Debs xx
  

No comments: