Tuesday 20 January 2015

My Little Ballet Dancer




 
 
Good morning to all my Friends in blogland
and followers and passes by's
On this very cold morning I think it's getting colder.
I hope you are all well and keeping warm.
Roll on the summer I'm not a winter person
I like the Sun and heat.
 
Todays card is another one from he Sentimentally Yours cd
 
The images and the colours are all so beautiful
and the art work is from he very talented lady
Linnie pink of whoopsidaisy designs.
 
It took me most of yesterday to do this card
as I think my crafting mojo is playing up
 
I just didn't have any ideas in what to do.
I put about three cards in the bin as I just weren't
happy with them.
 
But i'm still not sure
about this one it would be lovely
to hear what you think of it. 
 
I Have finally found out how to put the follow
me wigit on the blog.
so it would be lovely if you would follow me
so I can see who you all are.
 
Many thanks
 
Debs xx
 
 
 

No comments: