Monday 12 January 2015

My Little Pony




 
Good morning all I hope you all have had a good
weekend. I hope the wind asnt done any damage.
it's been terrible here. But that's all passed now.
 
Back to todays card I made it by using a
new die set from Spellbinders its called
Decorative circles 3.
You can get the dies rom
I find that this site is really cheep for the dies
and theres no p&p on anything.
 
Next I used the New Whoopsidaisy Hip Hooray cd
and the images are wonderful I like this one
as it's a little bit different.
I printed it out and then I cut it out with
the new die set I used the largest die in the set
I mounted it on the a dusky purple card
and the on to white card.
I added this to the centre of my card.
 
I then cut out some daisy's Sue Wilson's
Daisy dies.
Then I added them to the bottom corner.
next I cut a couple of leafs which
I added to the flowers.
 
I then tied a large white bow out of
white organza ribbon and then I tied a 
smaller one in purple.
with my hot glue gun I added them to the
side of my topper.
 
To finish with I added some gems to the corners.
 
That's all for today im going to have a
play with some stamps that Sue Wilson
sent me they look wonderful.
 
Thank you for stopping by
I would be so great full if you
could leave me your thoughts on
my card.
And if you have a active blog I would
love to visit it.
 
Many thanks
 
Debs xxx

No comments: