Sunday 11 January 2015

Twin Girls




 
 
Good morning all hope you all are ok in this terrible
windy weather. we've had gales since Friday
and it's still as bad now and it's Sunday.
But I've still got to go out in it.
 
What are you all up to today is it going to be a
crafting day with the bad weather.
 
Todays card is for a young couple that have just
adopted 6 month old twin girls I am so pleased for them.
 
I started with a 8"-8" white card that I cut
a pink mat for it.
them I cut a smaller white one and on that one I
cut a Sue Wilson striplet in to the bottom half.
I added this on to the top of the pink one
so the pink shows through it.
 
Next I used the Whoopsidaisy Digi CD for the image.
I cut it out with a marrianne square die.
I added this on to the top half of my card.
Next I tied a pink bow and added it just
below the topper.
To finish with I added some resin roses
to the corners.
I then added my sentiment to the top corner.
 
Thank you for taking the time t stop by.
I know that we are all busy but I do thank you.
I would be so happy if you could just leave
me your thoughts on this card.
And if you have a active blog I would love t visit it.
 
Many thanks
 
Debs xxx

No comments: