Wednesday 25 February 2015

Any One For Tennis




 
 
Good morning to all my friends, follower's and visitor's
 
And would just like to welcome my latest follower
Marieanne's I hope you enjoy being here and you
can take some inspiration away.
 
I hope you are all well on this Wednesday morning.
What are you all up to today.
I just don't know where the days have gone
this week.
I've got to take my Dad to hospital today and
then im hoping I can get some crafting done when
I get back.
 
Today's card is from the Ooh La La
Passion for fashion cd rom
I just love this cd as it as some gorgeous
vintage images on it.
 
And you can get it from
 
I started this card with a just a little larger
 than a A5 card I printed off two sheets of
Pretty papers which I cut them so I had two
different papers on the base. before I stuck
it down I wrapped a piece of cream lace around
the centre of it to cover the join in the papers.
 
Next I printed off my image and I then cut it
out with the spellbinders labels 28.
I then using some green satin card I cut
The spellbinders A2 Devine Eloquence die.
 
Then layered my topper on to the die cut.
I then added a piece of lace to the top of it
so that it just shows over the top.
Which I then added it to the centre of my card.
 
I then tied a large bow out of stripped ribbon
I then added it to the side of my topper
which I added a daisy to the top of it.
 
I then added some green and rust daisy's to
the bottom corner of my card.
And then to finish off with I added some gems
to the top corners of my card front.
 
That's all for today and if you should leave
me any comments I thank you and I do
appreciate them.
And if you have a active blog I would love
to return the favour.
But if you don't have a blog then I
thank you for taking the time to stop by.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx
 
 
 

No comments: