Monday 23 March 2015

80th Birthday








Good morning all I hope you are all well this Monday morning.
Day two with out my laptop I'm having to use my phone to post today and the screen is a little small to do my blog on.
I'm doing my best to keep up with my blog posts.
I'm so sorry if I've missed you.

Its a good job I'm in front with my DT work and I'd just finished my samples.

For this card I've used pretty pink and a lemon card.
I stated with a cream 7"-7" cream card
I then covered it with a pretty pink card.
Next I cut my topper out with the spellbinders postage stamp die.

I then I cut a strip of lemon card and I then cut a smaller strip of pink card.
I then added it to the side of my card.

After cutting my topper out I cut a larger mat for my topper to sit on out of lemon card.
I added this to the centre of my card front.

Next I tied a large bow out of pink organza ribbon.
And a smaller lemon one to be it onto the pink one.
I then added this to the side of my topper.

I then added some paper flowers to the bottom corner
Of my card.
And to finish of with I added some gems to the corners and rose on to the centre of my bow.
That's all for today
And should you leave me any comments I thank you so much and if you have a active blog I would love the return 
The favour. But if you don't then I thank you for
Taking the time to leave your comments.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx


No comments: