Friday 6 March 2015

A Little pink dress

 
 
 
 
         




 
 
 
Good morning all I hope you are all well
and ready for the weekend.
Well im back to my crafting as ive got
my craft room back now all paint and clean
after the flood.
 
But today's card is a bit different for me
as I've used some freebie's that were in one
of y craft mag's I usually put them in a box and
forget them. But this time I thought that I
would have a play with them and I am quite
pleased with the way they turned out.
 
I Started out by covering my card with 2 different
Paper but before I stuck them down I wrapped
a piece of ribbon around the centre.
Next I cut another piece of patterned paper
and matted it on to white card I added
this down the left hand side.
 
I matted my topper on to patterned paper
and then on to white card.
with foam tape I added it to the centre of
card front.
 
I added a small round topper to the top corner.
 
Next I tried a large bow out of mint coloured
ribbon which I added to the side of my topper.
I then added a small flower on to the bow.
 
To finish off with I added some paper flowers
to the bottom corner.
That's all for today and I hope you
like what you see.
 
And if you should leave me a comment I
do really appreciate them and if you have a
active blog I would love to return the favour.
But if you don't have a blog then I really
thank you for taking the time out to
leave me your comments.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx  

No comments: