Thursday 5 March 2015

Beautiful lilly

 
 
 
Good morning all hope you all are well
on this Thursday morning.
Well I've finally got my craft room back so
I should be back in business today.
this is a card I made a few weeks ago that
I forgot to post it is a 8"-8" card.
 
I started with my white base card I used
the Spellbinders grand decorative labels one dies
to cut my mats.
I added them to the centre of my card.
next I added my sentiment topper to the
centre of them.
 
I Then cut four corners by using the tonic corner
dies
 
For the Lilly I used the Tonic Lilly dies
to cut out all the petals
While still in the die I inked them with
distress ink.
I made my Lilly up and added it to
the bottom corner of my card.
 
To finish off with I added some small
butterflies around my topper.
 
That's all for today
and should you leave me any comments I would
just like to thank you and they are
really appreciated and if you have a active
blog I would love to return the favour.
But if you don't them I thank you so much
for taking the time out to comment.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx 

No comments: