Tuesday 3 March 2015

Flutterby Butterfly

 
 
Good morning all I hope you are all well
but if not I'm sending you crafty Hugs.
 
I'm sorry about this photo I add to use a
old camera all my craft room is still packed up
and I cant find my best camera any ware. 
But at last my craft room is painted
and it's beginning to get back to normal after 
the leek.
 
For this card I used the spellbinder's grand
rectangles to cut out my layers and I used then to
make a frame to go around my sentiment.
 
I cut several butterflies out by using my
Tonic dies I cut them out in white and the in silver
I layered them up with the white one's on top.
 
I added them on to my card  all around the frame.
 
That's all for today and if you leave me any
comments I do really appreciate them and if 
you have a active blog them I would love
to return the favour and visit you.
But if you don't have a blog then I thank you
so much for taking the time out
to leave me your comments.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx   
 
 
 
 

No comments: