Friday 27 March 2015

Gemini Lhra





Good morning to my friends, followers and visitors
I hope you are all well this morning.

What you all up to this weekend anything nice.
I'm hoping that I get my laptop back soon as its driving me mad having to use my phone to blog with.
I'm so sorry if I miss you out when I'm catching up with all your comments.

For the today's card I have done a easal card that I've not done for awhile.

The dies that I've used are
Tonic matting and layering circles die.
Spellbinders labels 23
Spellbinders labels 42
Sue Wilson's Gemini collection Lyra die
And the sue Wilson's quild leafs die.

I started with my easel card in cream and I 
Used the lyra die to cut the edge of my card.
I used the main die and the outer die to cut the edge away.
Next with a piece of green card I used the same die but
Only the inner die so when you place it onto the cream
Card it shadows the main card.
Then I added the green onto the main card.

Next I cut labels 23 out of cream and green card
I then added these to my back part of the card.

I then cut 2 pieces of cream card with the labels 42.
I the placed them off set them and I added them
Onto my labels 23 die cuts.

Next I cut 2 circles in cream and green card which 
I added onto the back panel.
Next I cut the quild leafs twice out of green card.
Which added to my back panel.
I then cut my daisy die out of cream and green card.
I then added the the the centre of my panel.

Then I cut the quild leaf four times two in green and two in
Cream. I added these to the centre of my bottom of the card.
I the added a sentiment to the centre of the bottom
Onto the leafs.

Just a little teaser for you can you spot some thing that I've not got on the card.
And I'm known for this missing item first card I've done with out it for agers.

That's all for today
And should you leave me any comment I thank you so much. And if you have a active blog I would like to return the favour. But if you don't have a blog then I thank you so mush for taking the time out to visit me.

Many Thanks
Debs
Xxxxxx

No comments: