Tuesday 17 March 2015

Happy Anniversary





 
 
Good morning Friends, followers, and visitors.
I hope you are all well this morning another
early post it's only 4.30 and I've been up half hour.
I don't know why I go to bed if I get 4 hours I'm
doing well. But then I want to go to sleep in the middle
of the day. I'm off to the hairdress's this morning
so you can guarantee I'll fall asleep once she starts
doing my hair. lol.
 
Any way back to the card I made this one for
my sisters Anniversary.
I used the Hunky-dory little book of poems
for my topper.
I started with a 8inc scallop card on which
I matted a piece of pink card and the a lighter
shade of pink which I embossed. I then
cut a heart out of pink card and I added this
to the top corner.
 
I the matted my topper on to two shades
of pinks.
I added this to the centre of my card.
I then tied a large bow out of pale pink
organza ribbon I then added it to the side of
my topper.
To finish with I added some flowers to the bottom
and side of my card front.
 
That's all for today and I hope you all have a good day.
 
If you should leave me any comments I thank you
so much and it you have a active blog
I would love to return the favour.
But if you don't the I thank you for taking the
time to stop by.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx
 
 
 
 

No comments: