Thursday 19 March 2015

Kwfalonia






 
 
Good morning all and Hope you are all well
on this Thursday morning.
I don't know about you but it's freezing here.
What are you all up to today. I've got to finish
my DT work off today and I must get some ironing done.
 
Any way back to today's card I have used
Sue Wilson's dies for this one.
it's from the Greek island collection it's
the Kefalonia die set.
 
I started with A 7"-7" cream scallop card
And I cut a mat out of some gorgeous cream
Paper from my stash.
Next I cut a mat at 6" square out of a different
cream paper but before a stuck it down I
wrapped a piece of cream lace around the bottom
of it.
Next I cut my largest die from the set out of
a sage green I know it doesn't look like
green but it is lol.
Next I cut all the dies out of sage and cream.
I then stacked them all up and I then
added them to the top half of my card.
I then added a flower to the centre.
 
I then added a few flowers to the bottom
of my topper.
I then tied a large bow out of sage green
ribbon.
I added this to the side of my topper and I
added a flower to the centre of my bow.
I finished off with a few gems.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx
 
 


No comments: