Friday 13 March 2015

Ladies in black and red



 
Good morning to all my friends and follower's and visitors,
 
And I would love to welcome . Newest follower
And that is Jackie Smith
I hope you are all well and ready for the weekend.
I just cant believe where the weeks gone.
 
For today's card I have used a Ooh La La cd.
I printed off my topper and some backing papers.
This cd as some wonderful papers on it.
 
I started with a A5 card which I mat and layered
black and red card. I then cut a mat out of patterned
Paper for the top half and one for the bottom.
I wrapped a piece of black lace around
the centre to cover the join.
 
Next I matted my topper my topper
onto black and red card. I added this to the
 centre of my card with double sided foam tape. 
 
I added my sentiment to the bottom of my card.
 
Then I tied a very large bow out of bed and cream
ribbon. I used my hot glue gun I added it
to the side of my topper.
 
To finish off with I added pearls to the
corners of my topper.
And I made two hatpins which I added
to me bow.
 
That's all for today and I thank you all so
much should you leave any comment I thank
you so much and if you have a active blog
I would love to return the favour.
But if you don't have a blog then I thank you
so much for your comments.
 
Many Thanks
 
Debs xx

No comments: