Sunday 1 March 2015

My Best Friend

 
 

 

 


 
Morning to all my friends, follower's and visitor's 
 all well  this morning.
I cant believe it's the 1st March already
I Hope you are all having a good weekend.
 
For to day's card is made with the
Hunkydory little book of verse's poems.
 
I made this for my best friend i'm sure
Most of you will have heard of this wonderful
Lady My best friend Kathy Mill's one half of
the glitter girls.
 
I would just like to say that Kathy as been
there for me over the last two years and i'd like
to think ive done the same.
We talk everyday with out faith just if to say
Hello.
And the poem on the front of this card just
say everything that Kathy mean to me.
 
I started with a card just a little larger than a A5
I covered it with two shades of card to match the
topper. But before I stuck it down  I wrapped a
piece of lace around the centre.
I then matted my topper three times onto
different cards.
 
I then added it to the centre of my card.
I then added some paper flowers to the bottom
corner.
 
To finish off with I added a strand of pearls
across the top of my card.
and then I added a flower to each end.
 
That's all for today and I see you all
back here tomorrow.
 
And should you leave me any comments then I
thank you so much and I do really
appreciate them. And if you have a active blog
I would love to return the favour.
But if you don't have a blog then I do thank you
for taking the time out to comment.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx   
 
 
 

No comments: