Monday 16 March 2015

Ooh LaLa #176 She's in fashion




 
 
Good morning all my friend's, Follower's and visitors.
I hope you are all well but if not
I send you big crafty hugs.
 
Today's card is for the
Challenge #176 and the theme is
She's in Fashion.
 
And for this card I have used the
Passion for Fashion cd from
Ooh La La
So why not pop along to
 And join in with us.
 
Todays card is Passion for fashion and the
Design is called Sky Blue
I started with a 7"-7" white card which I
covered two sheets of backing paper that I printed
from the cd.
Next I printed of my image and I cut it out with
a spellbinders die
\next I cut the larger die in the set out of
some backing paper from the cd.
 
I cut a strip of paper that I printed off
and I added it to the side of my card.
Next I added my topper to the centre of my
card with double sided foam tape.
 
I then tied a large bow out of pale blue
organza ribbon and the a smaller one out
of blue seam binding. I then added them to the
side of my topper. I then added a small blue resin
rose onto the centre of the bow.
 
I then added some paper flowers to the
bottom corner of my card.
 
To finish off with I die cut some leaves out
of white card.
I then added them to the side and the bottom
of my card.
 
That's all for today but don't forget to
stop by at the blog and join in with the
challenge.
 
If you should leave me any comment I do really
appreciate them. And if you have a active
blog then I would love to return the favour.
But if you don't have a blog then I really thank
you for taking the time to comment.
 
Many Thanks
 
Debs xx
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: